Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I wish I knew

I wish I knew...

I started a part time job in Gilbert right after Christmas.... I wish I knew if I wanted to stay there or not.

I have been decorating a house for my friend Talie..... I wish I knew if Kaysie loved her room. (I know I do)
before
after
I live part time in Gilbert and the other time in Show Low.... I wish I knew where I wanted to be.

I want to finish more schooling.... I wish I knew where to start.

----- I wish I knew a lot of things-----

This is what I do know...

I know that I have great friends.
 My GREAT friends came for a visit. Jessica and Chandler

I know that friendships can "still be" even if hundreds of miles are in between.
Clyde- one of my BEST FRIENDS!

I know that my family is there for any time I need them.

I know that my beehives are a blessing from Heavenly Father.

 Beehives- Christmas 2010!

Most of all I know that I am a Child of God! That has gotten me through so much recently. After all my wishing, Heavenly Father always knows what is best for me! WHAT A BLESSING!

2 comments:

  1. No kidding Ciara! What a blessing it is to know huh!:) I bet all of your beehives just love you to death, how fun! Good job on her room, it's super cute :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And 2 months later, you know a TINY bit more than in January.... : )

    Cute blog, Ra!

    ReplyDelete