- I'd make a quilt
- I'd own an Owl pillow
- I'd make a garland for Christmas
- I'd own a house
- I'd know how to cook
- I'd learn to bake
... and so much more.
So in order to remember all the thing that I will someday accomplish I started a journal of magazine clippings and photos from the internet. This way I can keep them all together and remind myself what it is that I want to do.
I am starting my quilt next week. I just have to buy one more piece of fabric. This is something that I am actually really looking forward to. Grandma Gibbons (who is not my real grandma) is helping me. I am so excited to work with her. I love learning from the older generations. This will be a great time to learn, and spend time with a woman that I admire.

This is the quilt that has inspired me. I will use this pattern, but it will look different because I will use different fabrics. I'll show you what it looks like when I'm finished.
Good job writing your goals down, because YOU'RE WORKING ON THEM. : ) Hurry up so you can post the final pictures when you're done.
ReplyDelete